Muthoot's operating history has evolved over a period of 72 years since M George Muthoot (the father of the Promoters) founded a gold loan business in 1939. Presently, it is the largest gold financing company in India in terms of loan portfolio, according to the IMACS Research & analytics Report (2010).
The NCDs will be listed on the NSE and the BSE and will be used for debt repayments and increasing its market base in the north, east and west zones. The NCD issue has three investment options and yield of up to 12.25 per cent per annum.
- Minimum Subscription: Rs 5000 (5 NCDs of face value Rs 1000 each)
- Attractive coupon rate of 12.25% per annum
- Various Modes of Interest Payment (Direct Credit, NECS, RTGS, NEFT, Registered Post / Speed Post)
- No TDS on listed debentures (tax to be levied as per the tax slab)
- To be listed on NSE & BSE
AAbout the Company :